Celtic Cross Oracle/Tarot Reading
This is my most in depth Tarot/Oracle Card Reading
Session is 90 minutes.
If you are looking for the deeper meaning behind life's challenges and are ready to transcend past them this reading is for you.
By looking at the positions, each card has meaning.
- The Present / The Self - This position reveals the current situation, and what is now happening. It can also be used to represent what the current state of mind is.
- The Problem - This card represents the challenges one is facing at this time, or something one needs to resolve in order to make progress forward.
- The Past - Here we see the the past events, and also how they have shaped the current situation. This can give us some information on influences in the past that have lead up to this state of affairs.
- The Future - This card represents what could be a likely turn of events, given that nothing changes. These are usually short term happenings, and doesn’t represent the final resolution of these events.
- Conscious - This card explores what you are focused on, and where your mind is. This can represent your goals and your desires regarding this situation, as well as what your assumptions are.
- Unconscious - The unconscious reveals what is truly driving this situation; the feelings, the beliefs and the values that perhaps the querent doesn’t even understand yet. Sometimes this card may be a surprise, and can also represent a hidden influence.
- Your Influence - This card can be interpreted somewhat broadly - but in general, relates to how you see yourself, and how that perception can influence how this situation plays out. What beliefs about yourself do you carry? Do you expand yourself, or limit yourself?
- External Influence - This card represents the world around you and how it affects this situation. It may represent the social and emotional environment that you are operating in, as well as how others perceive you.
- Hopes and Fears - One of the harder positions in this spread to decode, this card can represent both what you secretly desire, as well as what you may be trying to avoid. Human nature is often paradoxical, and what we fear the most is sometimes what we also truly have been hoping for all along.
- Outcome - This card is meant to be a summary of all the previous cards. Given all that is happening, what is the likely resolution of this event? Should you find a card here that does not have a favorable outcome, you can analyze the remainder of the spread to find another course of action.
*Once you check out, I will be in touch by email within 24 hrs to schedule your appointment
*Be sure to add your correct phone number to your order, preferably a cell phone so I can send you a text reminder the day before (inside continental US only)
*Same day/week appointments are not available
*Booking for January
*Be sure to read the terms section it contains important information about your Reading
Terms and Conditions
*Same day/week appointments are not available
*Booking for January.
*Please add your correct phone number to your order, preferably a cell phone so I can send you a text reminder the day before (inside continental US only)
*My work schedule is 6am-3pm Eastern Standard Time Mon-Fri
*Appointment time is scheduled in Eastern Standard time (EST), as I live on the East coast USA in the same time zone as NYC. Please be sure to convert our appointment time to your local time zone.
*Please notify me if you live outside the continental USA.
*All international sessions are done via Zoom live video chat
To reschedule a session, please give 48 hours notice. Missed appointments with no notice will not be rescheduled.
By scheduling and/or paying for any service offered through Medium Christina Dawn Eagle and/or communicating with Christina in any fashion you are attesting that you have read this legal disclaimer and these terms of service. Further, you attest that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with and accept the following:
1. You are 18 years of age or older.
2. 100% accuracy is not guaranteed. While all of my readings are conveyed in an honest and caring manner and I offer a high level of accuracy in my readings, there is no guarantee of 100% accuracy of the guidance and information you receive. Your own free will, choices, decisions and life itself can change the course of your future, life path, and destiny.
3. Any information, communication and/or consultations with Christina Dawn Eagle are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only.
4. No psychic or tarot reading given by Christina Dawn Eagle is intended to, nor should it ever take the place of professional services including but not limited to: medical, legal, financial, business and/or psychological. The information and guidance offered in these readings are subject to your own interpretation and not to be used in place of medical, legal, or financial advice.
5. Christina Dawn Eagle accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/her consultation with Christina Dawn Eagle.
6. You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless Christina Dawn Eagle, her heirs, relatives, agents or assignees in perpetuity and throughout all known and unknown universes.
7. Payment Policies: Readings are scheduled and paid for in advance. Sessions may be cancelled with a 100% refund if the cancellation is in writing and with a 48 hour notice. Any session cancelled due to a non-emergency and with less than a 48 hour notice given is subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Scheduled appointments missed with no notice are not refunded.
8. You have had the chance and taken the time to ask any and all questions, you fully understand and of your own free will, choose to enter into this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.